Updated 01 November 2020 Welcome to the DCI Ecosystem! This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you (also referred to herein as “user”, “you” and “your”) and DCI Ecosystem Ltd (“DCI Ecosystem”, “we”, “us” and “our”). This Agreement governs your use of the services provided by DCI Ecosystem described below (“DCI Ecosystem Services” or the “Services”). By signing up to use an account through DCI Ecosystem.com/io or the DCI Ecosystem mobile application (collectively, the “Site”), you agree that you have read, understand, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, including Section 12.3 (Arbitration Agreement).
We may make changes to the Agreement from time to time. If we do this, we will post the changed Agreements on the Site and will indicate at the top of this page the date the was last revised. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Service or the Site after we have made any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Agreement.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible to use the Site, you must be a resident of one of the countries in which DCI Ecosystem is supported, and you must be the age of majority in your country of residence.
2. Terms: Suppose you violate any of this Agreement or otherwise violate an agreement between you and us. In that case, DCI Ecosystem may terminate your account, delete your profile and any content or information that you submitted through the Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site), at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
3. Registration of DCI Ecosystem Account: You must register for a DCI Ecosystem account to use the DCI Ecosystem Services (“DCI Ecosystem Account”) By using a DCI Ecosystem Account, you agree and represent that you will use DCI Ecosystem only for yourself, and not on behalf of any third party unless you have obtained prior approval from DCI Ecosystem. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your DCI Ecosystem Account. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to open a DCI Ecosystem Account, or limit the number of DCI Ecosystem Accounts that you may hold or suspend or terminate any DCI Ecosystem Account or the lending or borrowing of specific Digital Currency in your account.
4. Identity Verification: During the registration for your DCI Ecosystem Account, you agree to provide us with the information we request, at registration or any time after that, for identity verification and the detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crimes and permit us to keep a record of such information. You will need to complete specific verification procedures before you are permitted to use certain DCI Ecosystem Services. Your access to one or more DCI Ecosystem Services and the limits that apply to your use of the DCI Ecosystem Services may be altered as a result of information collected about you on an ongoing basis. The information we request may include certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, a government identification, and information regarding your bank account (such as the name of the bank, the account type, routing number, and account number) and in some cases (where permitted by law), special categories of personal data, such as your biometric information. In providing us with this or any other information that may be required, you confirm that the information is accurate and authentic. You agree to keep us updated if any of the information you provide changes. You authorize us to make inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, that we consider necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or us against fraud or other financial crime, and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries. When we carry out these inquiries, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit reference and fraud prevention or financial crime agencies and that these agencies may respond to our inquiries in full. It is an identity check only and should have no adverse effect on your credit rating.
5. Registration Data; Account Security: In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (i) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site or otherwise requested by DCI Ecosystem (“Registration Data”); (ii) maintain the security of your password and identification; (iii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to DCI Ecosystem, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (iv) promptly notify DCI Ecosystem regarding any material changes to information or circumstances that could affect your eligibility to continue to use the Site or Service or the terms on which you use the Site or Service; and (v) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
1. Wallet Services - General :As part of your DCI Ecosystem Account, DCI Ecosystem will provide qualifying users access to Digital Currency wallet(s) for holding Digital Currencies (“Digital Currency Wallet”) and earning interest in the form of certain Digital Currencies that are designed to be pegged in value to the US Dollar (Not Available today). Users of the Digital Currency Wallet may earn interest by uploading Supported Digital Currencies (as outlined in Section 2.3 herein) as collateral to receive interest available in future releases (Not Available today).
2. Non-Custodial Wallet Services ( Available in a future release): The Digital Wallet is an un-hosted and un-custodial Digital wallet. You can control the Digital Currencies held in your Digital Wallet. At any time, subject to outages, downtime, and other applicable policies, you may withdraw your Digital Currency by sending it to a different blockchain address. When holding your Digital Currencies in the Digital Wallet, DCI Ecosystem does not maintain exclusive control over your account(s); DCI Ecosystem controls only one set of private electronic keys associated with your Digital Currency Wallet. Users are responsible for the risk of loss of their private keys, and DCI Ecosystem may not recover such keys.
3. Supported Digital Currencies: DCI Ecosystem may amend the list of accepted Digital Currency from time to time by revising this Agreement and/or updating the Site. Should DCI Ecosystem remove any Digital Currency from the list of permitted collateral, deposits already made with such Digital Currency shall remain in force, unless DCI Ecosystem informs the user otherwise. As of the date of this Agreement, DCI Ecosystem supports EOS and FIAT Currencies only. In the future DCI Ecosystem will provide most of the cryptocurrency available on the market and the Maker Dai stablecoin.
1. Purchase or Sale of Digital Currencies: When you purchase (buy) DCI Ecosystem Utility Token using your DCI Ecosystem Account, you are purchasing digital currencies directly from DCI Ecosystem. You can purchase (buy) Digital Currency using your valid bank account via Paypal transfer. Your purchase must follow the relevant instructions on the Site. Purchased DCI Ecosystem Utility tokens (DCIOps) from DCI Ecosystem will be deposited in your Digital Account on DCI Ecosystem almost immediately as far we receive thee funds settling to DCI Ecosystem’s bank account.
2. Payment Services Partners: DCI Ecosystem may use a third-party payment processor to process any payment between you and DCI Ecosystem such as PayPal.
1. Fees: No Fees will be applied to any investor purchasing DCIOps Utility Token.
2. Taxes: It is your sole responsibility to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any interest received through the DCI Ecosystem Services, and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amount of tax to the appropriate tax authorities.
1. Investment Risk: DCI Ecosystem utility tokens purchased price is variable, meaning they can fluctuate even after the user has deposited their Digital Currency. As a result, the user may earn less than the original investment reflected on the purchasing price vs quantity of token bought with that original amount, when first using a DCI Ecosystem Account. DCI Ecosystem is not responsible for the token price fluctuations, which are based on market demand and offer that cannot be controlled.
2. No Insurance: DCI Ecosystem utility token (aka DCIOps) is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and digital currency accounts and value balances on DCI Ecosystem are not subject to UK Deposit Insurance or Securities Investor Protection protections. DCI Ecosystem is not a bank and does not offer fiduciary services.
3. New Technical Risk The DCI Ecosystem software used for your DCI Ecosystem Account is new. While this software has been extensively tested, the software used for the DCI Ecosystem Services is still relatively new and could have bugs or security vulnerabilities. Further, the software is still under development and may undergo significant changes over time that may not meet users’ expectations.
4. Risk of Reliance on Third Parties The DCI Ecosystem Services rely on in whole or partly, on third party software and the continued development and support of third parties. There is no assurance or guarantee that those third parties will maintain their support of their software, which might have a material adverse effect on the DCI Ecosystem Services.
5. Information Security Risk: Digital currency (EOS) may be subject to expropriation and/or theft. Hackers or other malicious groups or organizations may attempt to interfere with the DCI Ecosystem Services in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, malware attacks, denial of service attacks, consensus-based attacks, Sybil attacks, smurfing and spoofing. Furthermore, because the EOS platform rests on open-source software, that is the blockchain underlying the DCI Ecosystem may contain intentional or unintentional bugs or weaknesses which may negatively affect the DCI Ecosystem Services or result in the loss of user’s Digital Currency, the loss of user’s ability to access or control their DCI Ecosystem Account. In the event of such a software bug or weakness, there may be no remedy and users are not guaranteed any remedy, refund or compensation.
1. Access and Availability: Access to the DCI Ecosystem Services may become degraded or unavailable. It could result in the inability to buy or sell for periods and may also lead to support response time delays. Although we strive to provide you with excellent service, we do not guarantee that the Site or the DCI Ecosystem Services will be available without interruption and we do not guarantee that requests to accept or borrow Digital Currency in connection with the DCI Ecosystem Services will be successful.
2. Site Accuracy Although we intend to provide accurate and timely information on the Site, the Site (including, without limitation, the content may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In the effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products and services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the Site are your sole responsibility, and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Links to third-party materials (including without limitation any websites) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any such third party materials accessible or linked to from the Site.
1. General Because DCI Ecosystem operates only on the Internet, whether you choose to use the service as a borrower, lender or in any other manner, it is necessary for you to consent to transact business with us online and electronically. As part of doing business with us, therefore, we also need you to consent to our providing you certain disclosures electronically, either via our Site or to the email address you provide to us. By agreeing to the, you agree to receive electronically all documents, communications, notices, contracts, and agreements arising from or relating to your use of the Site and Service.
2. Communications By accepting this Agreement, you expressly consent to be contacted by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf for any and all purposes, at any telephone number, or physical or electronic address you provide or at which you may be reached. You agree we may contact you in any way, including SMS messages (including text messages), calls using prerecorded messages or artificial voice, and calls and messages delivered using auto telephone dialling system or an automatic texting system. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, any s will be provided to you electronically through the Site or via email to the email address you provided us. If you require paper copies of any agreements or disclosures, you may sign in to your account on our Site and print the documents desired.
3. Scope of Consent Your consent to receive disclosures and transact business electronically, and our Agreement to do so, applies to any transactions to which such disclosures relate, whether between you and DCI Ecosystem or a third party by and through the service. Your consent will remain in effect for so long as you are a user and, if you are no longer a User, will continue until such a time as all disclosures relevant to the Services received through the Site.
4. Withdrawing Consent You may withdraw your consent to receive agreements or disclosures electronically by contacting us at the address below. However, once you have withdrawn your consent, you will not be able to post loan requests on our Site. If you have a pending loan request on our Site, we will terminate it and remove it from our system. If you have already received a loan, all previously agreed to terms and conditions will remain in effect, and we will send agreements and disclosures to your verified home address you must provide us. If you have provided or received one or more loans, all previously agreed to terms and conditions will remain in effect, and we will send disclosures to your home address upon withdrawing your consent of electronic delivery (except concerning users that are entities). You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach us in writing to us at the following address: DCI Ecosystem Ltd registered in the United Kingdoms at 64/66 Fifth Floor Suite 23, London EC1N 8LE Attention: Support.
5. Change in Your Contact Information You must keep DCI Ecosystem informed of any change in their email so that you can continue to receive all agreements and disclosures in a timely fashion. If your registered email address changes, you must notify us of the change by sending an email to email@example.com. You also agree to update your registered residence address and telephone number on the Site if they change. If you are a business or entity user or are acting on behalf of a business or entity, you will keep us informed of any change to your email address, telephone number and primary business address.
1. Limited License All content on the Site, including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Site Content”), are the proprietary property of DCI Ecosystem with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without DCI Ecosystem’s prior written permission, except as provided in the following sentence and except that the preceding does not apply to your User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site. Provided that you are eligible for the use of the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Site Content solely for your use in connection with your use of the Site or Service, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Except for your User Content (as defined below), you may not republish Site Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, and any other use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited. Any use of the Site or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of DCI Ecosystem, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable by us at any time without notice and with or without cause.
2. Trademarks DCI Ecosystem and other DCI Ecosystem graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of DCI Ecosystem. DCI Ecosystem’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to confuse and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of DCI Ecosystem. DCI Ecosystem may, at its sole discretion, limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of DCI Ecosystem or others.
3. Copyright Complaints If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our DCI Ecosystem as set forth below:
Attention: Legal Department
DCI Ecosystem Ltd
64/66 Fifth Floor Suite 23
London EC1N 8LE
To meet the notice requirements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
4. Submissions You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service (“Submissions”), provided by you to DCI Ecosystem are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of DCI Ecosystem. DCI Ecosystem shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
1. Password Security To access the DCI Ecosystem Services, you will be required to provide your name and email address and to create a password. You are responsible for keeping the electronic device through which you access the DCI Ecosystem Services safe and maintaining adequate security and control of all security details that you use to access the DCI Ecosystem Services. It includes taking all reasonable steps to avoid the loss, theft or misuse of such an electronic device and ensuring that such electronic device is both encrypted and password protected. DCI Ecosystem assumes no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to compromise of account login credentials due to no fault of DCI Ecosystem and/or failure to follow the requirements set out in this Section, or follow or act on any notices or alerts that we DCI Ecosystemy send to you.
2. Loss or Compromise Any loss or compromise of your electronic device or your security details may result in unauthorized access to your account by third parties and the loss or theft of Digital Currency held in your account and any associated accounts, including your linked bank account(s) and credit card(s). You must keep your security details safe at all times. For example, you should not write them down or otherwise make them visible to others.
3. Shared Access You should never allow remote access or share your computer screen with someone else when you are logged on to your account. DCI Ecosystem will never under any circumstances ask you for your passwords or to screen share or otherwise seek to access your computer or account. You should not provide your details to any third party to remotely access your amount unless. Always log into your account through the Site to review any required actions if you have any uncertainty regarding the authenticity of any communication or notice.
5. Security Breach If you suspect that your DCI Ecosystem Account or any of your security details have been compromised or if you become aware of any fraud or attempted fraud or any other security incident (including a cyber-security attack) affecting you and/or DCI Ecosystem (together with a “Security Breach”), you must notify DCI Ecosystem as soon as possible by email free of charge at info@dciEcosystem.com and continue to provide accurate and up to date information throughout the duration of the Security Breach. You must take any steps that we reasonably require to reduce, manage or report any Security Breach. Failure to provide prompt notification of any Security Breach may be taken into account in our determination of the appropriate resolution of the matter.
6. Safety and Security of Your Computer and Devices DCI Ecosystem is not liable for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses or other malicious code that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attacks. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from us.
1. Prohibited Use In connection with your use of the DCI Ecosystem Services, and your interactions with other users, and third parties you agree and represent you will not engage in any unlawful activity, abusive activity, fraud, gambling, intellectual property infringement, or prohibited activities restricted by card networks (Collectively, “Prohibited Uses”) and as further defined on our Prohibited Use Policy. We reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, sanctions programs, legal process or governmental request. We reserve the right to cancel and/or suspend your DCI Ecosystem Account(s) and/or block transactions or freeze funds immediately and without notice, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your account is associated with a Prohibited Use.
2. Suspension DCI Ecosystem may suspend and restrict your access to any or all of the DCI Ecosystem Services if: (i) We are so required by a facially valid subpoena, court order, or binding order of a government authority; (ii) We reasonably suspect you of using your Digital Account in connection with a Prohibited Use; (iii) Use of your DCI Ecosystem Account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your Account activity; (iv) Our service partners are unable to support your use; (v) You take any action that DCI Ecosystem deems as circumventing DCI Ecosystem’s controls, including, but not limited to, opening multiple DCI Ecosystem Accounts.
3. Unclaimed Property Suppose you are holding Digital Currency in your Digital Currency Wallet, and DCI Ecosystem is unable to contact you and has no record of your use of the DCI Ecosystem Services for several years. In that case, applicable law may require DCI Ecosystem to report such Digital Currency as unclaimed property to the applicable jurisdiction.
4. Not an Offering of Securities or Commodities The content of the Site and the Services do not constitute an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell investments, securities, partnership interests, commodities or any other financial instruments; the content or the Site and the Services also do not constitute, and may not be used for or in connection with, an offer or solicitation by anyone in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized or permitted, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
5. No Advice DCI Ecosystem makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, to the extent not prohibited by applicable law, regarding the advisability of investing in securities, funds, commodity interests, partnership interests or other investments or funding or purchasing loans. The past performance of any investment, loan, security, partnership interest, commodity or financial instrument is not a guide to future performance. DCI Ecosystem does not offer fiduciary services and is not your agent, advisor or fiduciary.
1. Contact DCI Ecosystem If you have feedback or general questions, please contact us via our User Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact us, please provide us with your name, email address, and any other information we may need to identify you, your DCI Ecosystem Account(s), and the transaction on which you have feedback or questions. If you believe your account has been compromised, you may also report your claim on our telegram channel and pm the admin operator. DCI Ecosystem requires that all legal documents (including civil subpoenas, complaints, and small claims) be served to our Notice address as outlined in Section 13.7 (Notice).
2. Complaints Process If you have a dispute with DCI Ecosystem (a “Complaint”), you agree to contact DCI Ecosystem through our support team to attempt to resolve any such dispute amicably. If we cannot resolve the dispute through the DCI Ecosystem support team, you and DCI Ecosystem agree to use the Formal Complaint Process set forth below. You agree to use this process before filing any arbitration claim or small claims action. If you do not follow the procedures set out in this Section before filing an arbitration claim or suit in small claims court, we shall have the right to ask the arbitrator or small claims court to dismiss your filing unless and until you complete the following steps.
3. Arbitration Agreement Suppose we cannot resolve the dispute through the Formal Complaint Process. In that case, you and we agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the DCI Ecosystem Services, including, without limitation, federal and state statutory claims, common law claims. Those based in contract, tort, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, shall be resolved through binding arbitration, on an individual basis (the “Arbitration Agreement”). Subject to applicable jurisdictional requirements, you may elect to pursue your claim in your local small claims court rather than through arbitration so long as your matter remains in small claims court and proceeds only on an individual (non-class and non-representative) basis. The arbitration shall be conducted under the United Kingdoms Arbitration rules for arbitration of consumer-related disputes (accessible at https://www.adr.org/sites/default/files/Consumer%20Rules.pdf). This Arbitration Agreement includes, without limitation, disputes arising out of or related to the interpretation or application of the Arbitration Agreement, including the enforceability, revocability, scope, or validity of the Arbitration Agreement or any portion of the Arbitration Agreement. All such matters shall be decided by an arbitrator and not by a court or judge.
4. Arbitration Procedures The arbitration will be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator and shall take place in the county or parish in which you reside, or another mutually agreeable location, in the English language. The arbitrator may award any relief that a court of competent jurisdiction could award and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. An arbitrator’s decision and judgment thereon will not have a precedential or collateral estoppel effect. At your request, hearings may be conducted in person or by telephone, and the arbitrator may provide for submitting and determining motions on briefs, without oral hearings. To the extent permitted by law, the prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement, any arbitration according to this Agreement, or any small claims action shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
5. Waiver of Class Action and Jury Trial YOU AND WE AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, THE YOU AND DCI ECOSYSTEM ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. YOU AND WE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ARBITRATION WILL LIMIT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT FULL DISCOVERY, AND THE RIGHT TO APPEAL (EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN SECTION12.3 OR UNDER THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT).
6. Disclaimers None of DCI Ecosystem’s, its parent, any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, providers or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors or licensors (collectively the “DCI Ecosystem Parties”) guarantees the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of any of the Content and the DCI Ecosystem Parties disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the content. This Site and all of the Content is provided “as is” and “as available,” without any warranty, either express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or title. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results of your use of the content. The DCI Ecosystem Parties do not warrant that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. It does not affect those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this Agreement. DCI Ecosystem cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the service to provide or to obtain a loan.
7. Availability The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. DCI Ecosystem assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user communications. DCI Ecosystem is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, online computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the service. Under no circumstances will DCI Ecosystem be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any user Content, financial damages or lost profits, loss of business, or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to users, or any interactions between users of the Site, whether online or offline.
8. Limitation on Liability EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL DCI ECOSYSTEM OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF DCI ECOSYSTEM IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW DCI ECOSYSTEM’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO DCI ECOSYSTEM FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP. IN NO CASE WILL DCI ECOSYSTEM’S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED £10. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO DCI ECOSYSTEM FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM DCI ECOSYSTEM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
CERTAIN FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
1. Amendments We may amend or modify this Agreement by posting on the Site or emailing to you the revised Agreement, and the revised Agreement shall be effective at such time. If you do not agree with any such modification, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the DCI Ecosystem Services and close your account. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the DCI Ecosystem Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the DCI Ecosystem Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein. If the revised Agreement includes a material change, we will endeavour to provide you with advanced notice via our website and/or email before the material change becomes effective.
2. Assignment You may not assign any rights and/or licenses granted under this Agreement. We reserve the right to assign our rights without restriction, including without limitation to any DCI Ecosystem affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the DCI Ecosystem Services. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void. Subject to the preceding, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. If DCI Ecosystem is acquired by or merged with a third party entity or undergoes a change of control, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
3. Force Majeure DCI Ecosystem shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, significant market volatility, any delay or failure due to any act of God, the act of civil or military authorities, an act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labour dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
4. Governing Law; Venue You agree that the laws of the State of United Kingdoms, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and DCI Ecosystem, except to the extent governed by federal law. You and DCI Ecosystem consent to personal jurisdiction on the courts of the State of United Kingdoms.
5. Links to Other Web Sites and Content The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the DCI Ecosystem Services) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Content”). Such Third-Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of or linking to any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
6. No-Waiver The failure of DCI Ecosystem to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
7. Notices To give us notice under this Agreement, the user must contact DCI Ecosystem by facsimile transmission or personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to:
Attention: Legal Department
DCI Ecosystem Ltd
64/66 Fifth Floor Suite 23
London EC1N 8LE
8. Promotions From time to time, DCI Ecosystem may make available special offers or conduct promotions for qualifying users. Subject to applicable laws, DCI Ecosystem may establish qualifying criteria to participate in any special promotion its sole discretion. DCI Ecosystem may revoke any special offer at any time without notice. DCI Ecosystem shall have no obligation to make special offers available to all users. DCI Ecosystem makes no recommendation and does not provide any advice about the value or utility of any loan subject to a promotion.
9. Severability If any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law, or regulation of any local, state, or federal government agency, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement shall not be affected. If such construction is not possible, the invalid or unenforceable portion will be severed from this Agreement but the rest of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
10 Survival The following provisions of this Agreement shall survive termination of your use or access to the Site: the sections concerning Indemnification, Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, Waiver, Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution, and General Provisions, and any other provision that by its terms survives termination of your use or access to the Site.
Prohibited Use You may not use your DCI Ecosystem Account(s) to engage in the following categories of activity (“Prohibited Uses”). The specific types of use listed below are representative but not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of the DCI Ecosystem Services involves a Prohibited Use, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us at email@example.com. By opening a DCI Ecosystem Account, you confirm that you will not use your account to do any of the following:
You may not use your DCI Ecosystem Account(s) to engage in the following categories of activity (“Prohibited Use(s)”). The specific types of use listed below are representative but not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of the DCI Ecosystem Services involves a Prohibited Use, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By opening a DCI Ecosystem Account, you confirm that you will not use your DCI Ecosystem Account to do any of the following:
Express written consent and approval from the DCI Ecosystem must be obtained before using DCI Ecosystem Services for the following categories of business and/or use (“Conditional Uses”). Consent may be requested by contacting us at email@example.com. DCI Ecosystem may also require you to agree to additional conditions, make supplemental representations and warranties, complete enhanced on-boarding procedures, and operate subject to restrictions if you use DCI Ecosystem Services in connection with any of following businesses, activities, or practices:
DCI Ecosystem maintains licenses to engage in money transmission activities in many states, and these licenses may impact our provision and your use of certain Services depending on where you live. DCI Ecosystem’s licenses and corresponding required disclosures can be found on the DCI Ecosystem Licenses page, which is incorporated by reference.
If you live in the following jurisdictions, we are required to provide you with the following information:
If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of https://support.DCI Ecosystem.io or (415) 562-8474, and if you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission activity, please contact the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions, Division of Consumer Services using one of the following methods:
This policy describes how the Company delivers communications to you electronically. The Company may amend this policy at any time by providing a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. We will provide you with prior notice of any material changes via our website.
You agree and consent to receive all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures electronically (collectively, “Communications”) that we provide in connection with your DCI Ecosystem Account(s) and your use of the DCI Ecosystem. Communications include:
To access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fail to provide or if you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, the Company reserves the right to immediately close your account or charge you additional fees for paper copies.
It is your responsibility to provide us with a correct, accurate and complete email address and your contact information, and to keep such information up to date. You understand and agree that if the Company sends you an electronic Communication. However, you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, and the Company will be deemed to have provided the communication to you.
You may update your information by logging into your account and visiting settings or by contacting our support team at email@example.com.
Twitter Blogs any social network, online website terms
Digital currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and digital currency accounts and value balances on DCI Ecosystem are not subject to Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections. DCI Ecosystem is not a bank and does not offer fiduciary services. The rates reflected on this page are of the current date and time, and may change at any time, before or after the account is opened on the DCI Ecosystem.